Saturday, August 11, 2012

Lazy!

I spent an hour this morning watching a light show on the wall made by the early morning sun as it shone through the oak leaves waving in the breeze and making dancing shadows … very relaxing.

So is this why I’m so lazy, today? Or was it the 69.6 miles I rode in the last 7 days – definitely the high mark for this year so far. Both, I think -- and I’m content with it..

And my knees feel so great, today. I’ve been conscious of it every time I went up and down a stair.

Still, in the shower, tonight, I almost lost my balance, when I was rinsing the soap out of my hair. Suddenly I realized I was falling, and just got my hand on the ledge in time to steady myself. No warning! Not good! And I don’t know how much that’s going to improve as my legs get stronger… It may not be a question of muscle tone.

As for energy, today, it was never high, but on the other hand I was never sleepy … until now, and it’s bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment