Monday, August 13, 2012

Walked to Winco

My legs held out better than usual going and coming to Winco this morning, but since then (it’s now 3:30) I’ve been eager to sit down at every opportunity. Are my legs ever going to develop any stamina for standing around?


Today I spent 15 minutes with them elevated vertically against the wall – and about 10 minutes, total, stretching. Also iced my knee for 15 minutes. It’s been complaining more than I expected it to, recently. Not so bad up and down stairs, as just ambling around. (It’s the main reason I plan to increase my stretching routine.)

Tomorrow I plan to ride about 20 miles, and may not have much time for stretching when I get back before Travis is here to help with the computer, TV, etc.

7pm – I got another 10-15 minutes of stretching in.

No comments:

Post a Comment