Sunday, May 6, 2012

On track with 4.4 miles in 27 min

THE NEW PLAN seems to be working, so far.

Starting off, my knees -- or at least those little stabilizing muscles on either side of them -- were stiff and sore, but I was careful to not stress them, and after about a mile they stopped protesting.

My hamstrings, quads, and calves were a little stiff through most of the ride, making me wonder if I would be able to stick to this routine of riding every day. But they loosened up some by the end of the ride. Once off my bike, I'd say they were stiffer than they were after my ride yesterday, but 2 or 3 minutes stretching seemed to take care of it, and after my shower I pretty much forgot about them.

No nap yesterday, and as of now (3:15) I don't feel the need for one today.

No comments:

Post a Comment