Saturday, May 19, 2012

Tired! Up too late?

I was tired during the concert last night -- muscles protesting, etc. -- and when I got home I was too keyed up to sleep, so I stayed up past midnight.

Then, I didn't sleep well, and woke up at 7. Tried to get back to sleep, gave up, so Anne and I went to Hillsboro mkt at 9:30. I walked around about an hour and a half, more tired than ever. Not only did I feel exhausted; my leg muscles felt stiff and sore. We got back here around noon, had some soup and I tried to get an early nap. I think I might have slept for 10 minutes. Got up only slightly refreshed.

Sean and Susan came over and we visited until 6. Snacked, got ready for bed, watched Netflix 'til 9:30.

SUMMARY: I don't know what I'm dealing with, as far as my fatigue is concerned, but at least my knees are holding up well. Coming downstairs -- usually the acid test --they feel secure and pain-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment