Wednesday, April 25, 2012

After a nap, yesterday, I felt pretty good. Not as peppy as I hope to feel, once I've gotten back in shape. But good enough that I was able to put in two hours of practice for orchestra, and spend another couple of hours reviewing research notes for my book. I'm wondering how much of the remaining mild grogginess that I feel is due to lack of conditioning, and how much to the antihistamine .. which I've been off of for a couple of days, but I believe I was told the remnants stay in your system for 72 hours. Hopefully, I won't have to take it any more. My skin felt pretty darn good all day yesterday. We walked out to Winco and back this morning. Starting out, my legs were stiff, my energy low. On the way back, though. I had limbered up, and had more pep.

No comments:

Post a Comment