Sunday, July 15, 2012

Super-tired legs from Lavender Fields

We went with Sean and Susan to the Helvetia Lavender Farm, gardens whose walkways were uneven turf, and I stayed on my feet long after my legs felt tired. An hour or two. My legs got very shaky. We had lunch and came home and sat around, and every time I got out of my chair I noticed how unsteady I was on my feet.

I wasn’t tired, woozy or sleepy. The fatigue was confined to my legs -- although when I walked down to New Seasons and back (four minutes each way) to pick up stuff for supper, I felt the chest discomfort that had first prompted my concern a couple of months ago, and had been noticeably absent for the past few weeks.

Later, going up and down stairs felt like the Supreme Effort – and got worse as the evening went on.

No comments:

Post a Comment