Friday, June 22, 2012

... and another ...

Another day of rest, this time because of an unexpected doctor's appointment.

I had planned to ride this afternoon, but got a call from eye doctor asking me to come in after lunch.  That on top of the appointment I had with her this morning.

Ended up spending a lot of time in the car and sitting around.  Anyway, it counts as a rest day.

Last night's sleep felt good, although I didn't feel really robust when I got up.  First doctor's appt was early, so I didn't have time to stretch.  When I got home and learned I had to go back, I felt rushed and so I didn't stretch then, either.

Legs have been mildly tired but serviceable for the little bit I've needed to use them.  General energy has been adequate, with little sleepiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment