Sunday, June 24, 2012

Resting Optimistically

I'm feeling positive.  I awoke with no soreness or stiffness from yesterday's ride.  Now, at midday, it seems like my legs are getting a little stiffer, so I may want to get some stretching in, to fend off second-day stiffness, but I'm hoping at this point that we can hike out for groceries, tomorrow, without it laying me low with fatigue.  If so, maybe I could ride again on Tuesday.

For what it's worth, I've gone several days, now, without a nap.

11:40: Stretched, very gently, for 15 minutes.  I'm trying not to overdo it.  I believe I may have been stretching too strenuously.  A few days ago I noticed both my knees were surprisingly creaky during normal activities -- and this was right after a day or two of stretching two or three sessions per day.  So I'm going to try backing off, a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment