Sunday, June 10, 2012

Washed out and sick of it

Slept eight hours but woke up unrested.

All morning, once on my feet I wanted to sit down.

Legs stiff to the point of unreliability. After 20 minutes mowing the lawn and another half hour puttering in the garage, I took a step -- n level concrete -- and my knee buckled.

Vague, minor upper-body stiffness and muscle pain. Irrelevant?

CRASHED FOR A NAP around 2, woke up somewhat refreshed. Showered, slathered ARNICA on my left leg and massaged the sole of my left foot, which was feeling tight. Then massaged with massage machine. Didn't seem to make much difference: the two legs felt about the same, afterwards.

Since then, I've been a little more comfortable on my feet, but fatigued if I walk more than 50 yards or so (into Ace Hardware, Safeway, etc.)

Comfortable enough while seated. Which reminds me, my ischi-gluteal bursar is almost asymptomatic, and has been for a couple of weeks. So no matter what else has been disappointment, this is stellar!

No comments:

Post a Comment